Online consultation with world-leading acoustician
Returning to a great workplace is something to celebrate and look forward to for most of us.
To help you create those great workplaces, you need to consider, amongst other things, sound, and more importantly, how to overcome and eliminate noise.
So with that in mind, we are offering you the opportunity to have a one-to-one consultation with a world-leading acoustician, to discuss acoustics and perhaps a particular project you might be working on.
Ros Lambert-Porter is an acoustics consultant with degrees in Audiology and Acoustics, specialising in workplace noise, psychoacoustics, and building acoustics. Her qualifications include a BSc (Honours) in Audiology with Acoustics and Noise Control, an MSc in Applied Science, an MSc in Applied Acoustics, a Post Graduate Diploma in Acoustics and Noise Control with certificates in Vibrations Analysis Level II and Competence in Environmental Noise Measurement from the Institute of Acoustics.
Ros is a member of the Institute of Acoustics, Institute of Engineering Design, Institute of Sound and Communications Engineering and Australian Acoustical Society.
Some of the topics you may want to address:
• How to control reverberation in a specific room according to use
• How to improve privacy and confidentiality in meeting rooms
• What ratings should be used to build particular rooms?
• How to meet specific employers’ requirements when designing an office
• What sort of noise survey is required for planning permission?
• Which acoustic products are suitable for different work environments?
• What to look for in a sound masking system
• What levels of noise can I, legally, expose my staff to?
• How to create a sound ‘haven’ in a noisy environment
An opportunity too good to miss, we hear you shout!
We cannot wait to meet you and help you deliver the best workplace you can.
Book your slot April 23 2021 here: